Epoxy Metallic Floors
Advanced Flooring System
Granicrete’s Real MetalliX Advanced Flooring System offers a wide range of colors, coloring techniques and installation possibilities. These instructions will help guide you through a basic installation as well as some artistic possibilities. Don’t be limited to the coloring techniques provided. As a concrete artisan you should develop your own coloring looks and techniques while staying within the product guidelines.
The basic steps to our Real MetalliX floor consist of…
- Surface Prep: Cleaning, degreasing and profiling to Granicrete specifications.
- Primer Coat: Using moisture barrier penetrant or fast drying cyclo-aliphatic colored
- Metallic Coat: Using fast drying clear cyclo-aliphatic epoxy w/ Real MetalliX Powders
- Protective Coat: Polyurea UV and chemical resistant finish coat for added protection and
- Epoxy allows for longer working time and more manipulation of the metallix
- Highly artistic finish – 1 of a kind
- Strong floor designed for industrial protection
- Can be completed in a 1 or 2 day process
- Complete a custom floor quickly and inexpensively ... A great competitive alternative for
- Restaurants, shops, commercial lobbies …
- Heavy duty commercial environments
- Locker rooms
- Garage floors
- Warehouse and Automotive shops Residential Homes
This system will be completely available here with the purchase of the training guide. No training class is required. Specification sheets, MSDS sheets available at www.granicrete.com. You can order products through Granicrete Cleveland West.
For more information about an installation you would be interested in, simply complete the form on our contact page and we will arrange for an independent certified Granicrete countertop installer contact you in the next 24-48 hours.